Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Shining Cock

A Shining Cock
[ #138980 ] Monday July 03, @01:15PM

I cleaned up every nook and cranny of my room so that I welcome my girlfriend. But I didn't clense stains in a cock of sewage. While I was away in downstairs for a few minutes, she was clensing a cock with a sponge and I saw it shining. Every time I saw the shining cock in my room, I feel gratitude. I hope she always keeps on clensing a cock.
List all Journal entries
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
A Shining Cock Log in/Create an Account Top 7 comments Search Discussion
Display OptionsThreshold: -1: 7 comments 0: 7 comments 1: 7 comments 2: 3 comments 3: 0 comments 4: 0 comments 5: 0 comments Flat Nested No Comments Threaded Oldest First Newest First Highest Scores First Oldest First (Ignore Threads) Newest First (Ignore Threads)
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
So you know(Score:2)
by Shadow Wrought (586631) * on Monday July 03, @01:49PM (#15651210) (http://slashdot.org/~Shadow%20Wrought/journal Last Journal: http://slashdot.org/~Shadow+Wrought/journal/)
I'm not sure what you mean by "cock," but I wanted to let you know that in the US "cock" is slang for penis.
Re:So you know by helicobacter (Score:1) Monday July 03, @02:06PM
Re:So you know by mercedo (Score:1) Monday July 03, @02:30PM
Re:So you know by mercedo (Score:1) Monday July 03, @02:23PM
Re:So you know by Shadow Wrought (Score:2) Monday July 03, @02:29PM
Re:So you know by Stargoat (Score:2) Sunday July 09, @11:53AM
Re:So you know by mercedo (Score:1) Monday July 10, @08:41AM