Monday, April 23, 2007

Who's A 'Bad Girl'?

Who's A 'Bad Girl'?
[ #139340 ] Sunday July 09, @02:03PM

She said she might be a bad girl. I said I don't think so. She said what woman do you think a bad girl? I said, ' Those who always flirt others while they are still in love with someone. And, those who tell a lie. If you don't like to say something, just keep silent. If you don't say what you don't like to say, it's O.K.'
Pothos, Oxinia, Calanchoe, Cyclamen
[ #139339 ] Sunday July 09, @01:38PM

Those four plants are always in my room. I never forget to water those plants. In which cyclamen was rather mean. They are alive, but they don't show up flowers for these two years.
She asked me whether I have been watering, I said, 'Yes. I don't forget it.'
But probably I was supposed to say, 'No. I tend to forget. Please come here more often so that you can water those plants.' I am still a student in love.
Dermatitis Is A Lonesome Disease
[ #139336 ] Sunday July 09, @01:00PM

Basically I am a lonely guy. I always rub parts of my dermatitis because it's so itchy. I was not sure whether my rubbing habit makes those parts aggravated. I didn't rub my inflammation parts while my girlfriend was in my room. Today I found my dermatitis more alleviated than before her visiting my room. If she were always here, I would not have to worry about my dermatitis any more.
Lachrymal Power
[ #139333 ] Sunday July 09, @12:20PM

On the 2nd of July before her leaving my city I said to her, 'I am unable to see you until 29th of July. I have an interview.' I knew it's not going to be any excuse I am unable to see her. We can come and go between two cities by using Shinkansen in just 18 minutes. The only problem is its cost 20.5 bucks for one ride. It's not very expensive though we always have to spend about 40 bucks automatically, it's costly.
Before her leaving my city, she showed a drop of lachryma deep inside her eyes. I had no reason I missed fluctuation of her mind. Of couse I wanted to see her, but only because of the cost I spend I thought it hard to keep on seeing even once in a week. Now I gave up my vanity and we started seeing in my room. We made a meal and ate. It cost very less.
Her lachryma was as tiny and pretty as pearl in the Aegean Sea. It was indeed a crystalisation of her emotion. Her lachryma made me confirm that her sincerity toward me is genuine. Lachryma is great.
Irreplaceable
[ #139331 ] Sunday July 09, @11:49AM

Now I gave up having vanity and haughty in my mind. I had always though I should spend roughly 200 bucks in one date. I realised I will be unable to keep my vanity and I proposed to have date basically in my room. And she agreed. Thanks to that she comes to pay a visit my room once in a weekend. We live far away so we cannot see one another every day. Before leaving my city, she uttered to me that she was about to give up having a new boyfriend because of her age -46. I said 'It's also for me. Love affairs can make when two of us think one another irreplaceable.'
Pylon
[ #139330 ] Sunday July 09, @11:28AM

Some people think pylon beside the main road is an obstacle. Indeed here in Japan almost all electricity was still carried through pylon. Our roads are narrow. The existence of pylon makes the road narrower. So some people think them dangerous and they should be taken away and be dug into the Earth.
I have a different idea. They are very useful when we walk beside the road. They prevent us from collision by car. I was beside the pylons while a car was away.
Underground Entrance
[ #139329 ] Sunday July 09, @11:17AM

On the rainy day someone was riding a bycycle. He slipped before me where the big vinyl sticker was on the road. I rushed into him saying 'Are you O.K.?' He said, 'I have no idea why I slipped.'
I thought he slipped because the vinyl sheet was so slippy in rain. But the fact was more than that.
I was amazed to find the words on the sticker. It read 'Underground Entrance.' This was probably caused by the power of letters on it.
Thanks *snowgirl*
[ #139328 ] Sunday July 09, @11:08AM

You started posting a comment lately and the number of you comment is still few. I read a couple of your comments and I decided to befriend you because I like your idea.
Thank you for befriending me. Your idea is as white as snow.
Reality
[ #139179 ] Thursday July 06, @12:47PM

I cannot live with her -46 years of age, a mother of 17 daughter. She has two more kids, but others are over 20. She needs at least one more year to let her daughter go of her.
Therefore I cannot live with her for a year at least till her youngest daughter live without her help.
Right Is Prior To Privilege
[ #138991 ] Monday July 03, @02:58PM

In my fictitious world I wanted to say in front of smokers that it is your privilege to smoke here, but it's not your right. They will reply to me with a smile,' oh, it's my especially admitted right, thank you. I enjoy my privilege.' I would reply,' right is prior to privilege. ' They might not be able to understand what I mean.
Kids
[ #138983 ] Monday July 03, @01:42PM

She is 46, and it will take 2 or 3 years to face menaupose. Physiologically speaking it is still possible for her to have babies. She said around after two weeks are in danger. 'Danger of what?' 'Danger of pregnacy' To tell the truth we'd like to enjoy sex, but we don't want to have burden of childraising, let alone childbearing. So naturally we have to think about the way of contraception. Taking a pill is not common in our country unlike other advanced countries. I said I don't ejaculate in to her body. We don't want kids. Kids have nothing to do with our love. sometimes it strengthen our love, but other way around, it lessens our love.
The meaning of marrige has been changing a great deal since my younger days. In my twenties it was nothing but a crystalisation of love in spiritual meaning. In my mid thirties it has economical meaning more than anything. Now in my mid forties I am about to conclude that marriage is for two opposite sexes to have sex act exclusively. Hegel once wrote it so. For those who have got no kids it is very true.