Monday, April 23, 2007

Transparent Bins -Friday July 28, @02:22PM 2006

Transparent Bins
[ #140719 ] Friday July 28, @02:22PM

I often notice that some bins are not transparent so we are unable to tell how large the rest of portion that leaves. Transparency to bins and societies. Bins are not the same as women's costume.
Childish Society
[ #140716 ] Friday July 28, @02:09PM

I reminded that the use of a child's voice in advertisement song increase the effects more. Not only one but other premises started chanting their corporate or advertisement song in a child's voice. So now wherever I enter the shop, I am forced to hear a child's voice in their songs.
Ah, this society is so childish, This is a childish society indeed.
MySpace Age
[ #140715 ] Friday July 28, @01:40PM

I noticed some of the User of MySpace com deliberately made a false statement as to their age. We could see sometimes a woman whose age is 99 years old but the real one is much younger. In the case of 99 years old, we usually notice the User has been making a mockery of us and we'd better not take their statement too seriously. But there are some cases we are unable to tell whether their statement is right or false if both two different ages are likely.
For example some User express their age as 49 at first and later in their profile in detail their age was 16. Either two cases are likely so we were just unable to decide which is correct.
In their first profile their ages are automatically renewed according to their birthdays and month, year. We don't have to change our age and age changes when their birthdays arrive. So what would happen after 50 years, after 100 years from now? Probably my age will be 95 years old, 145 years old automatically. Age counting in MySpace com doesn't make allowances for our real age, but keep on indicating how many years will have passed since our birthdays.
That is called 'MySpace age'. We were able to acquire eternal life on MySpace. Our age will last forever!
Rainy Season Is Over
[ #140533 ] Wednesday July 26, @01:56PM

It lasted for ten days. But my season in love never ends.
Where's MySpace?
[ #140353 ] Monday July 24, @09:12AM

It was already four days ago when I wrote a journal here, the title of my journal was 'rain, rain, rain'. I was busy browsing MySpace.com for these four days to look for a beautiful woman. I am unable to see my love from Monday to Friday so I need to ease my lonliness by visiting other's sites on line. Today as had been these four days I tried to visit MySpace.com but I was unable to do owing to mechanocal problem in the site. The number of registered users right now in MySpace is nearly a hundred million. It was not in the least likely for MySpace to be overwhelmed by such a large number of new entries. It's still raining. It have been raining for over five or six days. MyIsland is about to be overwhelmed by tens of thousands of rainfall. But MySpace is not MyIsland. May MySpace last forever!
Rain, Rain, Rain...
[ #140081 ] Wednesday July 19, @05:44PM

Rain, rain, rain... It rains a lot these days. My love visits my residence once in a weekend. I make it a rule to spend our holiday just once in a week. Am I busy? busy for what? I am busy working. ...Fortunately.
Lesson
[ #139593 ] Wednesday July 12, @02:12PM

I often enjoy having Four Roses while I was writing journals in Slashdot. I usually do after midnight. In fact now it's three A.M. So sometimes I feel very sleepy. I kicked a bottle without noticing it, naturally little portion was poured. Firstly I blamed the shape of bottle. But now I make a point of closing cap each time I have. This is the lesson I learned.
Weekend Marriage
[ #139591 ] Wednesday July 12, @02:03PM

She makes it a rule to visit my house at weekends. We are married at weekends.
Cause - Revenge Is Prior To Loyalty
[ #139590 ] Wednesday July 12, @01:34PM

1582 at Honnoji, Kyoto, Akechi's treachery against Nobunaga was belived to be taken place. Nobunaga was a master and Akechi was a subordinate, so this is a treachery definitely.
But on the reason why Akechi fought against his master was very unknown to us. Just unknown.
Akechi's mother was given as a hostage in their opponent. Usually Nobunaga helps his subordinate's mother, but he didn't. As a result Akechi's mother was killed by their opponent. Revenge for parents is more than loyalty to masters. So Akechi killed Nobunaga for the more great cause.
Indeed Akechi was belived to be killed. But no one saw his decapitated head. He was thought to be spared and become a monk in Hiei Mountain in Kyoto. He was thought to be alive for many years but this fact was stricktly kept secret. In public his death took place before his natural death.
He was spared for the great cause.
Death
[ #139587 ] Wednesday July 12, @12:51PM

What is sleep? It is like death. Sleep is useless. -Da Vinci
For me there's no similarity between sleep and death, though, there is a connection between death and separation. She lives in my memory only from her age 15 to 23. After last time we met in Trecca, she left my mind for good. Definitely she is alive somewhere with someone. But for me her death took place when we were 25 or 23. She has been dead since then. So even if she might be alive or dead, it has nothing to do with my life. Her death took place before her natural death.
I lived with my ex-ex-girlfriend from 1999 to 2001 for about two years. For those two years she was alive in my life everyday. But after we separated, she hasn't been a part of my life, she's dead before her natural death.
I'm a writer. I wrote tens of thousands of manuscripts back from age 10. Manuscripts from age 10 to 11 remains in my notebook, but manuscripts from 14 to 16 were gone forever, so even though my writing carrer was lasting from 10 to 16, I must say I was dead from 14 to 16, since no writings left, no life. Literary speaking I only lived from 10 to 11 and 16 to 19.
From age 20 to 38, I hadn't left anything written in any language, so again I had been dead for 18 years. Abruptly I started writing from 38 to now, so I am alive for these 8 years. Many ordinary people stop working around 60 and retired. After their retirement, some people only exist for existing purposes. some time after their retirement, they will die. But their death took place before their natural death. Oftentimes their natural death doesn't mean anything for us. Many people are dead before their natural death.
Zidane's Heading
[ #139487 ] Tuesday July 11, @12:25PM

At least he didn't use his hands.
A Record Of Our Date
[ #139389 ] Monday July 10, @03:37AM

Today I had completely forgotten today was a paid holiday. I noticed when I enter the company since one of my coworker told me I was off today.
Outside it was a very windy, typhoon was crossing Korean peninsula, since our city is nearest in Japan to the peninsula.
We started having date with in my room on the 1st of July, we enjoyed there three times. On the 8th of July we had a date second time in my room. We enjoyed four times. We had date six times since we met, apparently after we started seeing in my room, I stopped counting how many times we had date with.
This journal entry is a bit confusing for readers, but for me I understand well. Just for the record of our dates.
Ground Zero
[ #139342 ] Sunday July 09, @02:47PM

I got off at the station called Brandenburg Gate so that I can see the Gate. I was a tourist back in my early thirties. At the station, I started looking for where the Gate is by taking a look at the map in the station. After a thorough search I was unable to find the Gate in the map. I was at a loss. I was supposed to get off the station whose name is the very place where I wanted to visit, but I was unable to find the very name in the very place I visited.
After a while, I noticed there's a white place where no description was found in and around there since it's white. It doesn't take too much time that I found the white place was made as a result people pointed out there so many times so finally the point was worn out. There was where I wanted to visited.
Big Hands
[ #139341 ] Sunday July 09, @02:19PM

My hands are as big as the hands of the Statue of David made by Michelangelo. I can carry very heavy luggages by them. I can describe extremely intricate discriptions by them. Of course I can love her fully by them. I can type letters by them.
I should be proud of them.