Thursday, May 03, 2007

Aegis

Alienation
[ 0 Comments #150363 ] Saturday November 04, @10:02AM

In my daily life Japanese language exists around me, but when I speak Japanese, as if I were not real me but someone else. I am not cut out for speaking Japanese, so in the future I intend to put myself in circumstances where I don't need to speak Japanese anymore. In order to get back real me.
Oxygen Bed
[ 0 Comments #150361 ] Saturday November 04, @09:58AM

Usually My sleeping hours are slightly over than 5 hours. But I was unable to get enough air, my sleeping hours tend to get longer. On the contrary if I can get enough fresh air, my sleeping hours are getting shorter than 5 hours. So if I can get enough oxygen constantly while I am sleeping, my sleeping hours will be much shorter like 3 hours. 20 years ago in some department store, Ginza, Tokyo I tried oxygen bar for 5 minutes. When I talked about it, my coworker taught me there's a machine that provides oxygen concentratedly for two hours after the game of some sports. In the near future people start entering the capsule that provides oxygen while we are sleeping, then our standard sleeping hours willl be 3 hours. We live such a very busy society.
Aegis
[ 0 Comments #150359 ] Saturday November 04, @09:49AM

Aegis - said to be the shield of Zeus, that can protect anything. This Aegis fleet has been equipped only both in America and Japan. Aegis -but the people of this country Japan have already lost what they ought to protect. Above is the theme of the movie - Aegis -Japan movie, and it reflrect well the situation of this country. They know they are not universal, but they don't know how to get universality.
Japan's Strange Spiritualism
[ 0 Comments #150357 ] Saturday November 04, @09:46AM

Four out of 12 managers of Japanese professional baseball team are American. I think American managers have more data than Japanese counterpart. The manager of Japanese national football team has been from abroad for three times from the beginning. The worst inclination Japanese managers tend to have is they are often inclined to rely on 'spriritualism'. They just tend to demand 'fight, fight, fight' in here no scientific data aren't available.
To Love
[ 2 Comments #150353 ] Saturday November 04, @09:30AM

It is difficult to love someone. It needs trust first then we can start loving. I was unable to start loving someone that day because I failed to trust the one. To love is beautiful because it's so unattainable.