Thursday, May 03, 2007

Inevitable Dependency

Bug Report
[ 0 Comments #144491 ] Tuesday September 26, @04:22AM

As of the night on 24th of September I was unable to open the inbox of my free mail account.
Although I clicked it, the next scene I can only see the blank. I submitted the bug report for help to the administrator, but so far I have been unable to see the contents of my inbox.
I tried making another account at the same domain name. I can get access to it as usual.
Any suggestion, help...Welcome.
Inevitable Dependency
[ 0 Comments #144283 ] Saturday September 23, @10:17PM

It's Sunday today...I am free from any obligation today, free from job of course, free from dating with my girlfriend, etc. Besides it's very fine today. In short it's a perfect autumnal holiday.
About a week ago I declared that I won't see her. I don't intend to keep on our relationship any more. My attitude has been unchanged though, she asked me to see her. Last Tuesday we had date. We will have date with next Tuesday. I had date with her because she repeatedly asked me to see her and she told me she longed for meeting me.
Separation only in Slashdot, but in reality things will be slightly different.
I keep on seeing her mainly only for pure physiological reasons. But we don't live together, if our relationship continues as it is now, it's not a bad thing itself. Even though we turned out that we live in a different reality, still we need one thing to help one another, which itself is not a bad thing.
Autumn Is In Full Swing
[ 0 Comments #144163 ] Thursday September 21, @02:58PM

The season of love and enthusiasm is just over. Now I am concentratiing on reading and writing.
I plan to go to see cosmos garden as is the same as last year.
With whom?
Typhoon
[ 0 Comments #143880 ] Sunday September 17, @06:09AM

We are having a very big typhoon. Extremely strong rainfall and gust are here. As if my house is about to be flown away.
The Internet
[ 0 Comments #143878 ] Sunday September 17, @05:23AM

I noticed that the Internet is a reflection of my spiritual world.