Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sir Jeremiah Cornelius

Sir Jeremiah Cornelius
[ 0 Comments #141352 ] Monday August 07, @11:53AM

Jeremiah Cornelius was known as one of the distinguished liberal ideologues at least among slashdotters. Soon after I read his comments almost two years ago I thought highly of his standpoint, subsequently I befriended him soon.
He stopped posting comments about one year ago leaving his photo in his only one journal. But today I found his name in my fan's list. Since he has been my one-sided friend, I felt very glad.
I am not totally sure whether he return to slashdot since he already wrote episode, but I am sure he checked slashdot at least one time since then.
Welcome back, and thanks for checking.
On The 6th Of August
[ 2 Comments #141301 ] Sunday August 06, @01:33PM

On the 6th of August, it was a calm day. My girlfriend came to see me on Saturday night and stayed in my house. She stayed here until 5 p.m. and we went to Oh'hori Park, main park in our city. The park was made in 1925 after West Lake in China.
On the way back to my room, I dropped by a bookstore. I bought Longman Dictionary. Now I have Oxford, Cambridge, Collins, Longman dictionaries. I will hold five main dictionaries if I bought Chambers next.
It is also a birthday of one of my closest friend. It was a calm day.
Cruel Summer
[ 3 Comments #141196 ] Friday August 04, @10:00AM

When I asked her to sleep with me two months ago I had thought one time in a month is enough. Both she and I live in a dufferent city, so it is physically impossible to see every day but I thought it has nothing to do with our encounter, relationship, love in general.
But how about today's me? I am crying to want her. I have been crying since last time we met one week ago. I am about to lose my sense. I am in danger of collasping my temper. I am at risk.
I never love someone who lives at distance. This is very cruel, it is cruel summer this year.
One of the best ways to solve this problem is move to her town.
maria kizirian
[ 0 Comments #141195 ] Friday August 04, @09:15AM

One of my friends maria kizirian asked me to click this to vote for her. She said she wants to perform in MTV. Those who want her to appear in MTV, please vote for her.
Cruelty
[ 0 Comments #140940 ] Tuesday August 01, @10:13AM

I want to see my love every night. I am very much frustrated. She is very frustrated, too. We both love one another, just because of the situation we both face, we are unable to meet. Sometimes when we know we are deeply in love with one another, we feel it's extremely cruel to be unable to see every night. It's cruelty as such.