Thursday, May 03, 2007

Transparent Bins

Transparent Bins
[ 0 Comments #140719 ] Friday July 28, @02:22PM

I often notice that some bins are not transparent so we are unable to tell how large the rest of portion that leaves. Transparency to bins and societies. Bins are not the same as women's costume.
Childish Society
[ 0 Comments #140716 ] Friday July 28, @02:09PM

I reminded that the use of a child's voice in advertisement song increase the effects more. Not only one but other premises started chanting their corporate or advertisement song in a child's voice. So now wherever I enter the shop, I am forced to hear a child's voice in their songs.
Ah, this society is so childish, This is a childish society indeed.
MySpace Age
[ 4 Comments #140715 ] Friday July 28, @01:40PM

I noticed some of the User of MySpace com deliberately made a false statement as to their age. We could see sometimes a woman whose age is 99 years old but the real one is much younger. In the case of 99 years old, we usually notice the User has been making a mockery of us and we'd better not take their statement too seriously. But there are some cases we are unable to tell whether their statement is right or false if both two different ages are likely.
For example some User express their age as 49 at first and later in their profile in detail their age was 16. Either two cases are likely so we were just unable to decide which is correct.
In their first profile their ages are automatically renewed according to their birthdays and month, year. We don't have to change our age and age changes when their birthdays arrive. So what would happen after 50 years, after 100 years from now? Probably my age will be 95 years old, 145 years old automatically. Age counting in MySpace com doesn't make allowances for our real age, but keep on indicating how many years will have passed since our birthdays.
That is called 'MySpace age'. We were able to acquire eternal life on MySpace. Our age will last forever!
Rainy Season Is Over
[ 2 Comments #140533 ] Wednesday July 26, @01:56PM

It lasted for ten days. But my season in love never ends.
Where's MySpace?
[ 5 Comments #140353 ] Monday July 24, @09:12AM

It was already four days ago when I wrote a journal here, the title of my journal was 'rain, rain, rain'. I was busy browsing MySpace.com for these four days to look for a beautiful woman. I am unable to see my love from Monday to Friday so I need to ease my lonliness by visiting other's sites on line. Today as had been these four days I tried to visit MySpace.com but I was unable to do owing to mechanocal problem in the site. The number of registered users right now in MySpace is nearly a hundred million. It was not in the least likely for MySpace to be overwhelmed by such a large number of new entries. It's still raining. It have been raining for over five or six days. MyIsland is about to be overwhelmed by tens of thousands of rainfall. But MySpace is not MyIsland. May MySpace last forever!