Thursday, May 03, 2007

Command A Fine View

Command A Fine View
[ 0 Comments #140804 ] Sunday July 30, @03:26PM

I stayed in her apartment for the first time. It was incredibly small according to both domestic and American standard. She lives with her 17 year old daughter. She was divorced ten years ago. Their incomes are so limited.
So I couldn't say it's very nice even as just a compliment though the landscape from the window upstairs is very beautiful. The apartment itself was located in rather high hill, we were able to see the vast rice field and the calm sea. So I said so and I said again ' In English we say 'command a fine view'. But she was unable to repeat it saying 'it's very difficult'.
Mozart; Piano Sonata K333
[ 0 Comments #140802 ] Sunday July 30, @02:52PM

We went to a piano concert. This was held annually by a private piano school, it was free of charge. One of her 26 year old daughter played the piano in the concert and we went to see her playing the piano. Aside from her play, we noticed a 10 year old girl play Mozart's piano sonata K333 very well. After the concert I walked to her mother and said, 'You are a mother of that player, she was playing very well. I think it is right to play Mozart's as flowing.'
One Local Theatre
[ 0 Comments #140801 ] Sunday July 30, @02:27PM

We went to see the movies in one local theatre. Here located in Kokura and a family of one of my friends in elementary school runs the theatre. We were able to see two movies in $10 each. This fee is according to Japan standard, it's very reasonable. We spend there enjoing the movies from 17:00 to 21:00. Both two movies were made in up-to-date topics and interesting to watch. I recall about 30 years ago he gave me two tickets saying sometimes how about relaxing since I was too busy studying. As if his spirit were alive inside the theatre.
Sunday Night
[ 0 Comments #140798 ] Sunday July 30, @02:10PM

It's Sunday night tonight. It's very calm. I had a busy time loving my love last night. What a big difference between Saturday and Sunday night! Yet it's a difference in hunan activities, nothing changes in the fact the Earth turns as is usual!
vague_ascetic
[ 1 Comment #140795 ] Sunday July 30, @01:30PM

Thanks for adding my name in your friend's list.