Thursday, May 03, 2007

Phoenix

Phoenix
[ 0 Comments #141753 ] Friday August 11, @09:16PM

I feel incredibly secured when I am with my love only because it is very natural as a woman and man in the middle of their forties.
We had to separate from our previous partners for some reason or other, and we cannot look them back. Past is past. Our previous partners must have maintained their private lives each.
I feel insecured when I am by myself. I live alone from Monday to Friday. I oftentimes feel irresistable to see my love. Of course I can't. The objective of my love outside the scope of my view is as if it were a dead, as a matter of fact I have been giving up her for dead during these hard weekdays.
I or we want to see her or one another everyday. I have no good idea how to solve this problem. Giving up her for dead for good is a perfect answer. She is as if Phonex. Phoenix itself is a good symbol. But I want to have a small bird every day, I don't need a Phoenix if I can only see it once in a week. I will see her tonight. I intend to talk about our situations.
The Scent Of Autumn
[ 2 Comments #141749 ] Friday August 11, @07:46PM

All these two weeks I was wearing nothing when in bed. No, no, I don't have a partner to sleep with in every night basis. I live alone. I only see my love one time in a week on weekends. I mean because it has been very hot these ten days or so, I took off all even if I went to sleep after I wore something. Besides I often open all the windows in my bedroom. Thanks for these treatment I had been able to sleep well until last night. So..last night was different. I was forced to wake up at 4:38 a.m. because I felt chilly from the air outside. Still I didn't have a blanket to cover with me, I had to keep on lying till 8:00 a.m. I fell asleep soon after midnight.
Before I started going out with her three months ago - before 24th of May, I had always gone to bed at 4:00 a.m. and woke up at 9:00 a.m. My life pattern started to change about one month ago, and now I often fall asleep soon after midnight and wake up at around 5:30 a.m.
Her lifestyle is similar to my current one. She usually sleeps sometime between 10 to 11 p.m. and wakes up at 6:30 a.m. I'm now in the middle of my forties and I lost all the loves in the past, but I was always living together throughout my thirties. I always get up earlier than my partner. My sleeping hours keep on being slightly over 5 hours. My partner usually keeps on sleeping 7 to 8 hours at least so I always wake up earlier if we start falling asleep together.
My lifestyle has been adjusting to this life pattern, I will sleep with her tonight and we fall asleep together, I will wake up at 5:00 a.m. and I intend to enjoy watching closely her sleeping figure and face. It's my secret pleasure.
Total Abstinence
[ 0 Comments #141581 ] Wednesday August 09, @10:33PM

I decided to practice total abstinence for 5 days from Monday to Friday. We can see one another on Saturday and Sunday, so...
Today is still Thursday. For three days I feel like dragging chains in my feet.
On And On -by maria kizirian
[ 3 Comments #141530 ] Wednesday August 09, @02:11PM

One of my best friends maria kizirian is an ambitious person. She is eager to show her up in MTV2. She raised her hand to show herself up in there, and she needs to get tens of thousands of votes from her fans and supporters.
I am eager to help her because she is a very 'responsible' person. That is the most important human factor to be famous in the first place.
Here is where she needs your vote. I think she will be eligible to be very famous because she is very 'responsible'.
Love Nowhere
[ 2 Comments #141400 ] Tuesday August 08, @09:11AM

From the 5th to 6th of August, I loved her 7 times. I want to see her right now, but I can't. Do I have to endure ? For what?