Thursday, May 03, 2007

Treacle

Poisn To Poison
[ 0 Comments #143106 ] Sunday September 03, @01:58PM

Poisn to poisn. Illusion to illusion. I ejected an illusion to oppose another illusion.
This is effective in practice, but it is dangerous. I don't recommend at all. More often than not we need a negative option to oppress another negative option. Minus times minus is plus. But this is a totally unfavourable option.
Treacle
[ 0 Comments #143105 ] Sunday September 03, @01:43PM

One word comes up in my mind....'treacle'. Originally it means 'antidote against venom'. I need treacle to oppose to venom, venom which is 'illusion' in my terms.
I don't hold any illusion. I only believe what I see, so I love her when she is present before me. Otherwise I don't love her. So I am unabble to love her in her absence. But I have to keep on loving her in order to see her at weekends. So for five days on weekdays she is nothing but an illusion. And I can't love illusions.
Self That Tore Apart
[ 0 Comments #143103 ] Sunday September 03, @01:08PM

At weekends I am happy to be with my girlfriend. On weekdays I want to be with my girlfriend but she is not here.
I need a woman who can be with me every day. Or I don't need a girlfriend at all.
I still love her, but I have been unable to find how to handle with this situation. I am about to be tore apart. My self is about to be tore apart.
Incompetent Summer
[ 5 Comments #142772 ] Monday August 28, @02:23PM

My summer is over. The season in love has just ended. I found my summer this year very frustrated. I was suffered more than I enjoyed. I had much longer period that I was unable to see her than I was able to see her. It's absurd, really absurd, and stupid. I was stupid not to realise the impossiblility of love between people in two cities.
At The End Of This Summer
[ 3 Comments #142732 ] Sunday August 27, @10:49PM

I spent a happy weekend with my girlfriend. A bit mannerism we felt though it was a happy date.
We intend to keep on our relationship from now on. We spent happy two days but we have to endure another harsh weekdays. They will last full five days. I cannot get accustomed to this peculiar life pattern. From my nature I hope I can see her every day or I don't see her at all.
Next time I don't fall in love with a lady who lives other than my city. I am facing a risk of neurosis now. This is an expression of my very honest feeling. Another harsh week has just started.