Thursday, May 03, 2007

Temperance

Separation
[ 0 Comments #143604 ] Tuesday September 12, @01:29PM

Separation always comes after we loved one another, not before we start loving. So I gladly accept our separation. For three months we loved just enough to be able to separate.
It's been rainy outside all night long. We separated with leaving no feeling one another.
Temperance
[ 3 Comments #143592 ] Tuesday September 12, @10:35AM

I started reading Book of Jeremiah one week ago. Two years ago I stopped reading the book in Chapter 14, now I'm reading Chapter 31.
My love is gone. I won't see her any more.
The Weekender
[ 0 Comments #143452 ] Saturday September 09, @12:38PM

We have been seeing one another once in a week for these three months. I really don't like this situation, I might be about to lose myself if I continue this plight(?). I've got nothing for it but to keep on our relationship. Do I love her? Yes, I do, but I hope she can speak English.
Autumn Begins
[ 0 Comments #143228 ] Tuesday September 05, @08:12PM

Summer 2006 was a very frustrating one. I wanted to love her more but only I found I was unable to.
But the summer was just over, the season of love and emotion is over now. Usually I spend many hours in reading and writing in autumn. The time has come to arrange my thought. My love lives still in a different city and it's just hard for us to see one another frequently.
She's coming to my room on 16th of September, till then I forget her and intend to devote myself to especially reading some of the classics. Let's arrange the things. Love is not the only thing that I've been in pursuit.
Impossibility Of Love
[ 2 Comments #143194 ] Tuesday September 05, @12:01PM

For these three months I have been suffered from lack of love rather than the aquisition of love, and now I realised I cannot keep on our relations any more.
Our love was impossible, of course there are many loves that are possible. But our case was impossible. If I finally reliased our love doesn't work any more, I should leave.