Thursday, May 03, 2007

Philosopher's Path

Japan's Business
[ 0 Comments #150329 ] Saturday November 04, @08:19AM

It's sluggish. It is like a sworm that's eating the edge of leaves from upside to downside, like a man who are dragging with his legs chained with sandbags. In America people have wings to fly from flower to flower. The gap was already incurable.
Philosopher's Path
[ 0 Comments #150327 ] Saturday November 04, @08:16AM

1981 in Kyoto. I stayed in Kyoto -ancient Japan's capital for a year. I stayed in Kyoto not for study, not for job, not for pleasure, but for meditation. I was trying to know the mind of Japan by visiting tens of temples and I spent tens of time to walk the path. Usually I make it a rule to visit one temple in a weekend, and I walked in the pedestrian path in a day or evening. Many times I was asked from my friends who live in the same dormitory where I was going out. Everytime I was asked I kept smiling without saying anything. I left Kyoto when my hair reached my shoulder. In Kyoto it was everywhere where I was able to find philosopher's path, although there was a real Philosopher's Path along the small stream in the east in Kyoto, it was too long to walk through. I found just nothing in this year, but I must tell you that it was necessary for me to calm my nerve down. Creation was such a hard work that I was unable to do anything for two years afterwards.
For Use At Home Only
[ 0 Comments #150325 ] Saturday November 04, @08:12AM

Some years ago I needed to carry tooth paste in my bag to stay in my company. When I opened my bag I found the cap of the tube was taken away and tooth past was spread at the bottom of my bag. I told this to my friend and said that many things that made in Japan are made not for all purpose. But he said that it's only natural because the product isn't made for use in travel.
Privacy In Celebrities
[ 0 Comments #150323 ] Saturday November 04, @08:11AM

The privacy of celebrities is often revealed. These phenomena were sometimes called celebrities tax, they have to pay extra money only because they are famous. It would be only acceptable when they make enough money to make ends meet for their revelation
Technique In Printing
[ 0 Comments #150321 ] Saturday November 04, @08:08AM

Some years ago one English dictionary was printed in some country other than the country the dictionary was edited. This country ordered printing to other country probably to cut cost. But it cost much more when they found some misprint in that version. Now they never ordered printing again to other countries. I've got one dictionary, which is very famous English dictionary originally edited of course in England but printed in Japan. I found one misprint in it. I don't rely on any country other than one.