Thursday, May 03, 2007

Beyond Good and Evil

Beyond Good and Evil
[ 4 Comments #150375 ] Saturday November 04, @11:19AM

Beyond God and Devil. The spellings of Good-God, Evil-Devil are similar. Are they mere coincidence?
Hamlet
[ 0 Comments #150371 ] Saturday November 04, @10:16AM

Some years ago I read Hamlet, in there I noticed the title Hamlet is not a Hamlet who loved Ophelia. I noticed the title Hamlet means father Hamlet. Please reread it, I'm sure you feel so.
Government-Hired Scholar
[ 0 Comments #150369 ] Saturday November 04, @10:14AM

In TV there are a couple of scholars who claim a very stange view judging from the street value. They are telling the truth, from the government point of view. Remember there're many truths. His truth is truth from one side, but false from other side.
English Education In Japan
[ 0 Comments #150367 ] Saturday November 04, @10:10AM

English education in Japan as a compulsory subject starts at age 13 in secondary school. Can you believe it? In South Korea ten years ago already English became a compulsory subject in primary school, I mean they start learning English at age 7. The difference is clear though the difference caused by this is unseen yet, Japan's decline is only visible.
Alienation II
[ 0 Comments #150365 ] Saturday November 04, @10:06AM

When I see Japanese ideograms, I feel as if I were watching pictures. Once Roland Barthes used to write in his 'The Empire of Signe', this country is full of ideograms. Once people here took meanings from them, but sooner or later many people here will start feeling they are mere pictures as I'd started feeling.